When setting up your online store, soon you will realize that your customers would not be just from one country. Customers shall be from all over the world.So, there will be a need for the currency switcher. Let us read about- WooCommerce Currency Switcher- Easy Setup and Installation. You may find this video useful too.
When you see a product, naturally your mind starts to see and judge the product on the basis of your home currency. Because that is something you have grown up calculating with. so, it is quite obvious that people want to see the price rates in their own currency. This is where Currency Switcher comes as a hero to save the day.
Why use Currency Switcher?
Woo Commerce Currency Switcher is one of the most trusted plugins used worldwide. When this plugin is running on the store, it displays commodity rates and receives cash in various currencies. It also enables your consumers to acquire your goods or services in their selected money.
The major benefit of using this is to make the users get the benefit of currency switching instantly. The customer can shop and buy things that they like in the currency that they want to. It gives them a sense of freedom to understand the price and do comparison in a way they like.
Whichever country it is, you can expand the business. There is no need to create a new store. It is completely agreeable with PayPal for WooCommerce. Also, it provides a fully compatible with WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips. It also consists of Seven currencies aggregators.
This is entirely cooperative with WooCommerce Extra Product Options. It also provides a provision for setting up a minimum amount for coupons, shipping, and free delivery for each currency. This allows individual fixed prices rules for each product and services.
Installing the plugin
- Click on the DASHBOARD and then from the list of options, choose PLUGINS- ADD NEW option from it.
- Then on the search bar, type Woocommerce currency Switcher and you will get the plugin option there.
- Then you can INSTALL and ACTIVATE the plugin.
- After that, the plugin option would be visible in your side Dashboard.
- Click on the plugin name in the option to get a settings bar.
- Remember that when you use the free version of the plugin, you will get only two currency to choose from.
- But in the Premium version, you can get many currencies and that is better than the free version.
- You will get three tabs in the settings section viz. ADD CURRENCY, UPDATE RATES, ADD CUSTOM MONEY SIGN.
- You can adjust the settings as you like in the three tabs visible. Also, you should choose the second tab called OPTIONS.
- Then after that, you can make changes in the OPTIONS as per described in the video above.
- After that, you can click on the APPEARANCE in the dashboard. From the appearance, you can click WIDGETS to adjust the widgets.
- You will see a list of option in the widgets section. Choose WooCommerce Currency Switcher and the select that option to drag it near the list of widgets and drop it to the next list of options. (refer the video for a better understanding)
- Select the DONE button down to then and go check your website if the changes made are reflected or not.
- You can also add a PNG image if you want to for which you can go to the plugin option and add an image to it.
These are the basic steps to install the Woo Commerce Currency Switcher and hope you have enjoyed reading this quick setup article. Do let us know in the comment section if you have any doubts or suggestions .
Step 1- Installing the Plugin
Step- 2 Using the Plugin
Step 3- options in currency
Step- 5 Save the settings
Step 6- Change the icon of the flag
Read more- 8 Best WooCommerce Stock Management Plugins